Position: Donor Relations Officer
Time Commitment: ~3 hrs / week
- Attend the Regular Meetup events and other ACSJ Meetup events
- Create a Donor Prospectus
- Communicate with Board of Directors regarding possible and current donors
- Serve as lead solicitor and steward of major donors by developing strong relationships with donor prospects, cultivating continued interests to the mission and financial needs of the ACSJ
- Develop meaningful, face-to-face relationships with donors, followed by requests for support in the future through face-to-face meetings
- Maintain thorough records of interactions with donors and their contributions in donor database systems, report monthly on visits, relationships, activities, results, and other key performance metrics compared to goals.
- ACSJ Meetup member
- Experience in fundraising a plus
- Interest in contacting possible donors and ensuring good relationships with current donors
- Strong Verbal and Writing skills
- Availability to attend ACSJ events and contact possible and current donors
- Online access.
Contact: Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org