Join the ACSJ for a family friendly atheist afternoon in the park. This year’s venue will be Vasona Park in Los Gatos – and we’ll be doing it potluck style, so it should be lots of fun!
Our spot is Gateway Pavilion Group Area. It’s the first picnic area on the right after you enter the park. (lower right corner) See map. The site includes shaded picnic tables and a large BBQ grill.
As it will be a potluck style picnic, please state in the comments what you plan on bringing, and it will be added to the main list below. This list will be updated often to reflect additions and changes. Also please bring serving utensils for your own dish. If your item needs to stay cool or hot, please plan to bring items to manage that, such as a cooler with ice. Plates, cups, eating utensils, and napkins will be provided.
Also of note, there is a $6 entrance fee per vehicle to the park, so carpool if you can!
For more details about Vasona Park, see here.
We look forward to spending the afternoon with you and your family!
Entrées & Side Dishes
• Spanish Rice (with Meat) – Larry Gott
• Green Salad w/ Tomatoes & Jicama – Larry Gott
• Deviled Eggs – Kevin Harms
• Kale Chips or Mini Frittas – Emily
• Corn on the Cob – Chuck Barritt
• Hummus & Chips – Kennita
• Bread, Cheese and Condiments – Jim Laffer
• Sandwhich Meat and Chicken Salad – Kim
• Hot Dogs, Buns and fixings – Kurtis Rader
• Lamb Sausages – Byron Kerr
• Pizza – Elena
• Devil’s Food Cake – Rick
• Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies – Gina Lunde
• Watermelon – Chuck Barritt
• Pie or Cookies – Noreen
• Cake(?) – Elena
• Beer & Hard Cider – Lyn C
• Bloody Mary Mix and Beer – Kevin Harms
• Wine & Soda (?) – Kim
• Fruit & Veggie Juice (?) – Kennita