The SkeptiCal Convention 2016 is happening soon, May 15th, and The Atheist Community of San Jose is giving away a SkeptiCal ticket to one of our awesome members!
Participation is easy! Make sure you’re a member of our Meetup here: http://www.meetup.com/Atheist-Community-of-San-Jose/. Then Take a selfie of yourself with our logo and Tweet it to us on Twitter @SanJoseAtheists with the hashtag #ACSJPride.
If you have an Atheist Community of San Jose shirt, you can take a selfie of yourself wearing it! Maybe you have on one of our bumper stickers? You can use that too! If you don’t have a shirt or a bumper sticker? That’s ok! We have our logo right here:
Or you can Download our logo from here and print it out at home: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11033507/logo_clean_large.jpg
Don’t have Twitter? No problem, Email us your picture to email@example.com and we’ll post it on our twitter for you! Include your name and #ACSJPride into the subject line of your email.
We’ll announce the winner at our Next Wednesday Meetup, May 4th! We will also, message or email the winner as well.
Good luck everyone and show off your #ACSJPride!
Terms and Conditions:
- This giveaway is for a Regular Ticket to the SkeptiCal Convention 2016,
- Entries for the giveaway may be accepted through April 22 2016 to May 4th 8:30pm. No entries will be accepted after May 4th 8:30pm.
- Board members of The Atheist Community of San Jose or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The Atheist Community of San Jose reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Atheist Community of San Jose.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random via Random.org
- The winner will be notified via Twitter message or email as well as announced at the end of the May 4th Meetup.
- The Atheist Community of San Jose’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to The Atheist Community of San Jose and not to any other party.