Cost: Pay what you can! Is that great or what?!
Reasons to see Monty Python’s SPAMaLot:
1. Because you can still quote every line from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
2. Because there isn’t enough fish-slapping in everyday life.
3. Because two coconut shells are the same as one horse.
4. Where else can you see a killer rabbit and a flying cow in one place?
5. Bonus: A French knight who f*rts in your general direction!
The play starts at 8 pm, but this is Pay-What-You-Can Night (yay!), so we’ll show up around 7:30 pm to get our tickets. Even better: you can call the box office at 408-295-4200 and buy your ticket over the phone with a credit card, giving whatever amount you choose.
(This is a Member Suggested Meetup; you can read our policy about MSM here.)